ACE Mentor Boston Scholarships
Deadline to apply: Friday, Feb. 11, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
You can apply beginning on January 10. Download a preview document of the questions here.
To be eligible, you must be a high school senior planning to major in an A/C/E field.
You must be participating in the ACE Mentor Program (Boston chapter) this year or have completed one year of the program in the past.
On the application submission section, DO NOT click section 2 until you are ready to submit.
Even if you expect to defer next fall, apply now!
Students must complete the Online application on the ACE Mentor website.
- Log onto the ACE website at https://app.acementor.org/login
- Log-in using your username and password from registration
- Click on the Scholarship link on the left hand column
- Click on the “apply” button
- Locate line 351 ACE Boston Scholarships year 2021-2022
- Click on edit icon on right side of line to start application process
Are you looking for the Powerpoint about the scholarship process that was shown in your ACE session? Check it out here.