ACE Mentor Program of Greater Boston Scholarships
Deadline to apply: Friday, Feb. 9, 2024 at 11:59 PM.
The ACE Mentor Program is proud to offer financial scholarships to students of the ACE Mentor Program.
The number of scholarships as well as dollar amounts of scholarship will be announced later in the year. However, the minimum award will be $4,000 ($1,000/year).
Applying for a scholarship does not guarantee an award.
You can apply beginning on January 8.
Please ask your lead mentor or ACE Mentor for a letter of recommendation as soon as possible.
- Be a current senior in high school.
- Have completed one full year of the ACE program (or in process of completing a full year).
- Have good attendance at ACE meetings.
- Receive a team leader’s or ACE mentor letter of recommendation.
- Plan to attend post secondary education (2 or 4 year College, University or Trade School) in an ACE Industry discipline or a discipline that supports the industry.
- If you are entering trade school, A/C/E trades are as defined by the Mass Building Trades (https://massbuildingtrades.org/local-union-directory/)
Even if you expect to defer next fall, apply now!
Students must complete the Online application on the ACE Mentor website. When you click the blue button below to “Get Started with the Online Application”, follow these steps:
- Log onto the ACE website at https://app.acementor.org/login
- Log-in using your username and password from registration
- Click on the Scholarship link on the left hand column
- Click on the “apply” button
- Locate line 547 ACE Boston Scholarships year 2023-2024
- Click on edit icon on right side of line to start application process
Warning: On the application submission section, DO NOT click the submit button until you are ready to submit.
Are you looking for a copy of the slidedeck that was presented about the scholarships in your ACE session? It is here.
Questions? Email our scholarship committee.